Home AboutMe Available Gallery

Praise ContactOrdering Photobucket ShowDates


FacebookEmailPinterest

Welcome to Seraphim Bears...
Your Angelic Hug

All the bears seen on this site have been designed and created by me, Michele Seraphim. With an angelic name such as mine I strive to achieve the same "feel" in my heirloom quality bears.  My bears are created in the traditional way offering you a nostalgic experience of days gone by with each and every hug!

Take your time, look around and fall in love...

"There's more than one angel behind these bears..." To read more about me, my bears and how it all started VISIT MY "ABOUT ME" PAGE 

To be the first to know when a new Seraphim Bear is available to join your hug ~
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER

Follow Me on Pinterest



 


Seraphim Bears are created with the adult collector in mind and are not intended for small children.